A Few Drawings

So.

You know I'm an artist, right?

No?

HAHAHA! Right.

Ok, that is NO WAY to put it!

I just LOVE TO DRAW!

So... I thought I would share some of my drawings with you guys!

Anyway, here. They. Are!








Thank you guys!

No, no. Really. You can stop clapping. Ha ha, sit down, everyone! Sit down!

L. O. L.

Yeah, no. 

These are not that great!

But, I have to admit, I am improving!

By the way, these pictures are all from at least three months ago! The majority 
are from four or five months. Maybe more? 😕

'Bye!









Comments

  1. KENDRI!! I LOVE YOUR ART SOOOO MUCH!! The pics won't load but I have seen your art and MAN are they WAAAAY better than I could ever do!! I still remember you trying to teach me to draw a dragon :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks and you did so good! I'll have to see to that. Thx for letting me know

      Delete

Post a Comment