WoF The Lost Continent

I am SO EXCITED! 

Tui T. Sutherland writes the book series Wings of Fire, and she is almost done with book 11, The Lost Continent! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!


AH! SO COOL!

The prophecy for this arc:

The Lost Continent Prophecy

Turn your eyes, your wings, your fire
To the land across the sea
Where dragons are poisoned and dragons are dying
And no one can ever be free.

A secret lurks inside their eggs
A secret lurks within their book.
A secret buried far below
May save those brave enough to look.

Open your hearts, you mind, your wings
To the dragons who flee from the Hive.
Face a great evil with talons united
Or none of the tribes will survive.

(This book and prophecy belong to Tui T. Sutherland, author of Wings of Fire.)

HAHA! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JUNE 26th! Well, I'd be getting it a little later... 
Two day shipping, you know? 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, I think I know you from scratch. I'm not trying to be creepy.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Awesome that you're here! Yup, don't feel creepy at all! Everyone's welcome here!

      Delete
    3. I'm FarmGirl1313 on Scratch! What's your username?
      Also, am I the right person? ;D

      Delete
  2. IK!! YAY WINGS OF FIRE BK. 11!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment