Trampoline Time!

Okay! Here's the Scoop!

Monday was memorial day
and my parents had a plan.

My dad went out to Walmart
to get something for this clan.

He came home late Saturday
with something in his truck.

It was underneath the pool
for our little ducks.

The package had some kids on it
jumping all around.

This present was the best!
The greatest to astound...

A TRAMPOLINE!
Yes, you heard me right!

We haven't had one since
our other blew away one night!

A TRAMPOLINE!
So very much fun!

It says no flipping...
And room for only one?

Geez, the thing's 14 feet long!
What's THAT supposed to mean?

That is WAY SO NOT FAIR!
We're ALL jumping beans!

Eh, who cares about the rules
When I know it's fine.

You know, that's the end 
of this TRAMPOLINE rhyme!

HAHA! Thank you very much!
No, no. Really. You can sit down now! 

Lol, JK!

Anyway, if you didn't understand that, our dad went out on the Saturday before Memorial Day to go shopping, and him and Mom got us a TRAMP!

It has netting, I promise!
Image result for bounce pro 14 foot trampoline with enclosure

See? Bouncing kids! Those kids are NOT US!
Those are trampoline package kids! Lol!

YAYAYAYAYAY!


Here's our video!



Comments

  1. Hiya! YAY!!! Tramp! Kendri you are hilarious I love this post so much, thanks for the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Thank you so much! WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOON! You are too! I need to check out your most recent posts! I've read the old ones too many times! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, haha! Yes! STOP READING THE OLD ONES. Jk! We do need to get together or I might seriously die.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment