Little Big Snake!


Image result for little big snake io

Hey people! I had NO IDEA what to blog about today, but, alas, my friend Macey has told me to. I remember her exact words:
 "You must blog more! Awesome possum lossum blog..."

Have you heard of littlebigsnake.io?

It's awesome!!!!!!

Check it out here.

Image result for little big snake io

Image result for little big snake io

I'm going to video us playing it if I can! You'll be the first to see it!

Basically, you're (at first) a little snake thing and you're trying to eat little floating dots (nectar) to grow HUGE.

And, once you get the hang of it, you can kill other snakes by making them run into your body. Make sure you don't run into theirs! That right there is how you become nectar...

Anyway, IT'S SUPER FUN! TRY IT! NOW! GO! OPEN A NEW TAB! GO!



Comments

  1. HAHAHA! I'm dying! My favorite post by far! Thanks for tagging me in here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks and no prob! I MUST check your blog out more often!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment