Our Gadgets

Unlike a lot of kids, we have A BUNCH of tech-y stuff.


We each have LAPTOPS.

We each have KINDLE FIRES.

We each have HEADPHONES.

MOUSES.

MICRO SD CARDS.

DSI's.

XBOX ACCOUNTS.

KEYBOARD COVERS.

NINTENDO SWITCH.

XBOX 360.

NINTENDO 2DS XL's.

VIDEO GAMES OF ALL KINDS!


All I'm gonna say is that our mom is awesome. That's it. Mom. Is. Awesome. 

Well, the Micro SD cards are in our Kindle Fires, so that doesn't really count...

Anyway, don't believe me? Alright. Photographic proof.

Um... Yeah. If you're wondering why most of these things are pink, I used my stuff to model. 
But STILL!


Here's my laptop! (Danning has a blue theme, and Bude has a green theme.)



My headphones!



My wireless mouse!



My Kindle Fire!



We all share this awesome Nintendo Switch! (My amiibo is the orange
inkling, Danning's is purple, and Bude's is blue.)



Here's the games we have on the Switch! (so far...)


Here are the 2DS's! Mine is black and blue and Danning's is white and orange. Bude also has a 3DS!

We also have an Xbox 360, but I couldn't get a picture of it.

See ya later!




Comments