Pokemon!

How's life?

This post is going to be about POKEMON!
Image result for pokemon xerneas and yveltal wallpaper\
These two Pokemon are Xerneas and Yveltal, the Legendary Pokemon from the 
Pokemon games X and Y.

These are my favorite Pokemon games BY FAR, and I've played four Pokemon games so far, going on five. But, on Soul Silver, I was playing my older brother's account.

So... Does that count?

Anyway, back to Pokemon.

Pokemon is a series of cards, video games, plastic figures, and stuffed toys.

Cards
Some cards are rarer than others, like this Charizard from the year 2006. We have it! But, there is NO WAY we're going to sell it. It's our older brother's, and Mom bought it for him for about $30-$50, which is VERY EXPENSIVE for a little piece of paper. ;)

Now, you can find ultra-powerful GX, EX, and MEGA Pokemon, if you really look, for a few bucks on eBay that are WAY more powerful than that Charizard. 
Charizard still rocks though!

Figures
You can buy Pokeballs and plastic Pokemon pretty much anywhere, but it can be hard to find old ones without online shopping. 
We have about 100-150 old figures, and about 3-10 new figures.

Stuffed Toys
I would call them stuffed animals, but they REALLY aren't animals!
You can probably find those pretty much anywhere too, but the main places we find them are Target and Walmart. You can also use online to find older ones!

We have 10 or so stuffed toys, but we use them a lot less than we use the cards and figures.

Video Games
ARG! Pokemon video games are AWESOME!

All of the ones I have I play on my 2DS, but we also have quite a few old ones from 13-18 YEARS ago! The big honking cartridges, I mean. 
All the ones we have access to right now are on the little square cartridges, for DS's and 3DS's.

If you want to see Pokemon gameplay, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Marriland on YouTube!

Thank you SO MUCH for checking this post out! I really hope it helped you with ALL YOUR POKEMON NEEDS!!!














Comments

Post a Comment