My Favorite Book Series, WoF

Hello! 

Just me, Kendri, posting today. This is about my favorite book series:

Wings of Fire!

Image result for wings of fire series

I love these books SO MUCH!

WARNING! This post contains SPOILER ALERTS! If you don't mind very minor spoils, then read on! But if you will hunt me down and ring my neck because I spoiled the books, please stop reading now!

The first book is about Clay, the Mudwing in the Dragonet Prophecy. Him and his friends, Tsunami (my favorite), Glory, Starflight, and Sunny, are trying to escape the Talons of peace. 

The rest of the first arc (the first five books) are about the Dragonet Prophecy.

The Dragonet Prophecy

When the war has lasted twenty years,
the dragonets will come.

When the land is soaked in blood and tears,
The dragonets will come.

Find the SeaWing egg of deepest blue.
Wings of night shall come to you.
The largest egg in mountain high
Will give to you the wings of sky.

For wings of earth,
Search through the mud
for and egg the color
of dragon blood.
Hidden away from the rival queens,
the SandWing egg awaits unseen.

Of three queens who
Blister and Blaze and Burn,
Two shall die
And one shall learn
If she bows to a fate
That is stronger and higher
She'll have the power
of Wings of Fire.

Five eggs to hatch
on brightest night.
Five dragons born
To end the fight.

Darkness will rise
to bring the light.

The dragonets are coming...

(This is the end, by the way.)
 Thank you! Thank you very much! 

The second arc starts with Moonwatcher! She's awesome! She's my favorite of the second arc.
The second arc is about the Jade Mountain Prophecy.

Moon (that's her nickname) was born with the power to see the future AND to read minds, long lost NightWing powers! She goes to Jade Mountain Academy and makes a bunch of friends and they are going on an EPIC QUEST!
The rest of the arc is about Moon's friends, Winter, Peril, Turtle, and Qibli.

The Jade Mountain Prophecy

Beware the darkness of dragons.
Beware the stalker of dreams.
Beware the talons of power and fire.
Beware one who is not what she seems.

Something is coming to shake the earth.
Something is coming to scorch the ground.
Jade Mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice
Unless the lost city of night can be found.

(Wings of Fire and the prophecies belong to Tui T. Sutherland.)

I'm tired now.

More on Wings of Fire later.

THE END!

Comments

  1. WINGS OF FIRE!!! I put bk. 9 on hold but I don't know if I'll be able to get it in time!! :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEWARE THE DARKNESS OF DRAGONS EVERYONE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment